After posing pregnant, Kareena Kapoor says she wants Jacqueline Fernandez’s ‘bod’
Actors Kareena Kapoor Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez had a fun exchange on social media about Kareena’s pregnancy and Jacqueline’s looks. The two recently bonded in Dharamshala, where Jacqueline was shooting for Bhoot Police with Kareena’s husband, Saif Ali Khan.
On Monday, Kareena took to Instagram to share a picture of herself on the sets of an ad shoot, her pregnant belly prominently displayed. Jacqueline reposted the picture on Instagram Stories, and wrote, “OMG Soooo Inspiring!!!”
Kareena, however, shared Jacqueline’s post, and wrote, “But I want your bod Jack,” and added a bunch of heart emojis.
Saif and Kareena announced her second pregnancy in August. “We are very pleased to announce that we are expecting an addition to our family!! Thank you to all our well wishers for all their love and support,” the couple, parents to three-year-old Taimur, said in a joint statement.
In a recent episode of her talk show, What Women Want, Kareena spoke about the challenges of naming her new child. She said that after all the controversy that was caused by Taimur’s name, they have decided to wait until the baby arrives. “After the whole controversy of Taimur, both Saif and me have not even thought about it. We’re like going to leave it last minute and then spring a surprise,” she told Neha Dhupia on the show.
Saif and Kareena will welcome the baby in March. She recently concluded filming her portions of Laal Singh Chaddha, while Saif finished filming the first schedule of Bhoot Police.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shahid Kapoor and his glamorous wife Mira Rajput rocked the airport look on Tuesday. See their pictures here.
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.