Arjun Kapoor feels Malaika Arora set the red carpet on fire with her latest look, is all heart for her
Actor Malaika Arora turned up in her most glamourous avatar at the Vogue Beauty Awards in a white corset gown. Among the thousands of fans who couldn’t stop praising her style sense, her boyfriend Arjun Kapoor too reacted to her look on Instagram.
Malaika shared a picture of her look for the awards night where she sizzled in a white corset gown with a thigh-high slit. She paired it with dark lips, soft curls and sky-high heels. Impressed by her style quotient, Arjun dropped a fire and a heart emoji in the comments section.
Many of her fans hailed her for her fitness and style. A fan wrote, “ohh gosh even I am of your age, I want your figure.” Another commented, “Soooo hottieeee.” One more fan wrote, “You are really sexy age just number for you and your body malaikaa mam.”
Malaika shared another picture in which she can be seen looking away from the camera while holding her dress in her hands. Actor Chunky Panday called her “Faaab” and dropped a sparkling heart emoji and smiley in the comments section.
Malaika had worn the Kristian Aadnevik gown to collect Fitspiration - Female award at the event. Her sister and former actor Amrita Arora had also joined her in a cream and black gown as they went posing together on the red carpet.
Malaika has just returned from New York and is currently focussing on her yoga studios. The 43-year-old had earlier told Hindustan Times Brunch in an interview, “My 40s are my teens. Of course I don’t look the same way I did as a teenager, but life is all about growing and evolving and changing with time. You can’t stop your body from ageing; the idea is to embrace age gracefully and make the most of it. I am waiting to meet my wrinkled old self.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut finally reacted to Arnab Goswami's leaked WhatsApp chat, in which he claimed that she is ‘sexually possessed with’ Hrithik Roshan.
- Vikas Khanna revealed that he was asked to pay money in exchange for favourable reviews of his directorial debut, The Last Color. He said that he will never forget it.
- Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has written a note about feeling the temptation to drink, and how she dealt with it. She has been sober for four years.
- Actor Maanvi Gagroo, who has appeared in Four More Shots Please! and Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, complained to an OTT platform after its name was used as bait by someone who told her she had to 'compromise' for a role.
- Shahid Kapoor's wife, Mira Rajput, has shared new posts from their Goa vacation. Check them out.
- Sushmita Sen's daughter Renee said that she never felt the need to know about her biological parents. She also expressed her desire to adopt children someday.
- Imran Khan's estranged wife, Avantika Malik, has shared a cryptic note about finding comfort on the 'darkest, quietest nights'.