Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh’s post-wedding party was full of love, music: All inside pics, videos
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh’s Mumbai bash, hosted by his sister Ritika seems to be the high point of their wedding celebrations. With Ranveer in a quirky attire and kohl-rimmed eyes and Deepika in a Sabyasachi lehenga, the newlyweds stepped out to party hard and had a blast on the dance floor.
After wearing a golden silk sari at the Bengaluru reception, Deepika looked different in a modern Sabyasachi Dil Guldasta lehenga at the bash. She looked no less than Mexican artist Frida Kahlo in kohl-rimmed eyes and red flowers adorning her braided hairdo by Gabriel Georgiou. After wearing a dhoti-kurta during the Konkani ceremony and sherwanis at his Sikh wedding ceremony and Bengaluru reception, Ranveer too brought out a sea change in his look by arriving in a quirky multi-coloured outfit by Manish Arora for the DJ party.
The two put up a classic appearance for their wedding reception in Bengaluru hosted by Deepika’s parents Prakash Padukone and Ujjala Padukone.
Since all the previous functions were traditional events, the newlyweds laughed their hearts out at the DJ bash. The two danced to Gallan Goodiyaan from his film Dil Dhadakne Do besides other English songs as well as Govinda’s hit numbers. Ranveer also gave a speech for his ladylove and proudly decalred, “I have married the most beautiful woman in the world.” Have a look at some of more inside pictures and videos from the gala...
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who deleted a controversial tweet against Tandav, defended it from allegations of inciting violence.
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.