Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh twin in pink as they return from Bengaluru. See pics
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh were seen at Bengaluru airport on Thursday as they returned after hosting their wedding reception in the city. The newlyweds chose pink for their identical style statement – while Ranveer was seen in a kurta with embroidery, Deepika chose an anarkali in powder pink with an embroidered dupatta.
The couple was all smiles as they posed for paparazzi. Ranveer was very much the gentleman as he opened the car door for his wife and then went hand in hand inside the airport. The Gully Boy actor’s family -- mother Anju, father Jugjeet and sister Ritika -- also returned to Mumbai with them.
The duo will now host two wedding receptions in Mumbai – one on November 28 and the second on December 1. Ranveer will directly go to his professional commitments as his film, Simmba, releases later this December.
On Wednesday, Deepika and Ranveer looked regal at their wedding reception. While Deepika wore a regal gold sari paired with white pearls and an emerald necklace, Ranveer sported a black sherwani with gold embellishments designed by Rohit Bal.
The couple posed for media persons before heading for the gala reception at a luxury hotel in the city’s eastern suburb, which was decked up with lights and floral arrangements. Infosys Foundation chairperson Sudha Murty, city-based biotech major Biocon’s chairperson Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, former cricketers Anil Kumble, Venkatesh Prasad and badminton star PV Sindhu were also present at the grand event.
The celebrity duo, married on November 14 and 15 at picturesque Lake Como in Italy, flew back to Mumbai on November 18.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.