Deepika Padukone sweats it out in the gym in a new video shared by trainer. Watch
Actor Deepika Padukone’s toned body and abs are all fruits of hard labour. Her trainer Yasmin Karachiwala shared a couple of videos of Instagram on Sunday, giving a sneak peek into the actor’s workout sessions.
A video showed Deepika leaning against a large machine while practising her kick backs. She is seen in a white top and black leggings, exercising hard under an unrelenting trainer. Yasmin keeps her hand on Deepika’s back, motivating her keep pushing for more.
“#WeekendMotivation You’ve seen her move like a Mermaid and Swan, now you see her working out in the gym!!!! @deepikapadukone is constantly giving us #WorkoutMotivation So guys shake off that lazy feeling and #BeFitBecauseYouDeserveIt and keep watching this space for more motivation coming up,” Yasmin captioned her post. Deepika also shared the video on her Instagram stories.
Fans were mighty impressed by Deepika’s strength. “Keep motivating us,” wrote one. “More deepi videos,” demanded another.
Deepika has earlier said that Pilates is what helps her keep fit. She has been training under Yasmin for almost a decade. Talking about her, Deepika had earlier said, “If you have someone who only gently nudges you, then you end up being lazy. Yasmin and I have been working out together only for a month, and the best part is that I can already see results.”
Deepika was last seen in Meghna Gulzar’s Chhapaak as an acid attack survivor. She will now be seen with Rishi Kapoor in a Hindi remake of The Intern and in a domestic noir film by Shakun Batra, also starring Ananya Panday and Siddhant Chaturvedi. She will also be seen in Kabir Khan’s ’83 opposite lead actor and husband Ranveer Singh.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Actor Ankita Lokhande has defended Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali against allegations that they abandoned their foster children.
- Karan Johar took to Instagram and shared a video of his children Roohi and Yash role-playing as a mother-son duo.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.