Kareena agrees to be Madhur's Heroine
Madhur Bhandarkar can finally breathe a sigh of relief. After throwing a hissing fit over his dream project getting shelved because of Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan's pregnancy, Madhur is set to roll again with his new heroine, Kareena Kapoor.
The 30-year-old actor has agreed to step into the shoes of the Bachchan mother-to-be, but not so fast.
Kareena wants the intense lovemaking scenes with Arjun Rampal and Arunoday Singh to be toned down. She okayed the scenes showing her doing drugs, drinking and smoking, after some initial hesitation.
"Kareena has consented to the snorting, drinking and smoking scenes. Earlier, she had strong reservations against them. Now, she just doesn't want to do the explicit lovemaking scenes with Arjun Rampal and Sudhir Mishra's discovery Arunoday Singh. Those scenes are extremely sexy and Kareena is just not comfortable doing them," Mumbai Mirror qoutes a source.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Siddharth Roy Kapur, CEO of UTV and the film's writer, Niranjan Iyengar, flew down to Hyderabad to meet Kareena and convince her. She was visiting boyfriend Saif Ali Khan, who is shooting for his next there.
The meeting went well and Kareena gave the nod, with some conditions.
The next step to get Heroine on the floor would be to convince none other than, Madhur. It's unclear how willing the director would be to change his beloved script, though Kareena was his first choice for the film.
No one - Siddharth, Madhur or Kareena, it seems, was available for comment.
Neither distance nor work can keep hearts apart for long.
Siddharth used the trip to Hyderabad to pay his lady love, Vidya Balan, a visit too. Vidya is shooting for Ekta Kapoor's Dirty Picture in the city.
Finally! All's well that ends well. Or is it too soon to say...
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.