Pappu Yadav gets a reply from home ministry after he asks for a CBI probe into Sushant Singh Rajput’s death
Bihar’s Jan Adhikar Party President Pappu Yadav has tweeted the reply he got from the home ministry after asking for a CBI enquiry robe into the suicide of actor Sushant Singh Rajput. He has requested home minister Amit Shah to expedite the investigation.
In the letter, the ministry replied to Pappu’s letter saying that as the request is more suited for the department of personnel and training, it is being forward to the concerned department. Pappu replied to the letter saying, “Amit Shah ji, if you want, a CBI inquiry can be initiated into Sushant’s case in a minute. Do not avoid it! A letter was sent to the Union Home Minister seeking a CBI inquiry into the suspicious death of film actor Sushant Singh Rajput, the pride of Bihar. He has forwarded the letter to the concerned ministry for action.”
Meanwhile, actor Shekhar Suman, who has been on a crusade to seek justice for Sushant, has announced that he is backing down from the cause. Shekhar had been at the forefront of a conspiracy theory that suggests there is more to Sushant’s death.
Shekhar said that Sushant’s family hasn’t given him any indication to proceed with the mission. “Dear all,Thank you for making my voice strong all this while.Allow me to plz take a backseat now.since the family is completely silent on this,it’s making me very uncomfortable to go on.i guess its their prerogative and we all shld respect that,” he wrote in a tweet.
Earlier, in a statement, the actor’s family said his childhood home in Rajiv Nagar, Patna will be turned into a memorial which will have his personal memorabilia and belongings including thousands of his books, his telescope, flight-simulator etc, for his fans and admirers. “From now on, we intend to maintain his lnstagram, Twitter and Facebook page as legacy accounts to keep his memories alive,” the family said.
Sushant died by suicide at him Bandra home on June 14. His death is being investigated by the Mumbai Police who have questioned and recorded statements of over two dozen people.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.