Power couple Ranveer and Deepika win International Man and Woman awards together
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone go hand-in-hand, be it at parties or winning awards.
Putting their break-up rumours at rest, the two were spotted together at Mukesh Ambani’s party last week and now they were spotted receiving the Esquire International Man and Woman of the Year awards in Dubai.
Ranveer looked dapper in a suit with blue tie and geeky glasses, Deepika nailed it in a chic black-n-white outfit by Monisha Jaising. Adding on to it was her straight long locks and a lovely neckpiece.
The moment of the night, however, was when the 31-year-old actor, who has never shied away from speaking about DP, gave her a peck on the cheek while he walked to accept the award.
Looks like the two are finally ready to let the world know- ‘we are together.’
On a related note, Ranbir Kapoor too spoke about Ranveer-Deepika and wished them ‘awesome babies together’ on Karan Johar’s couch, over a sip of ‘Koffee’
On the work front, the two will soon be seen together in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s third collaboration with them- Padmavati, alongside Shahid Kapoor.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.
- In the past, Priyanka Chopra stood up for her friend, Meghan Markle, and called the treatment of her by the press 'racist'. Here's what she had said.