Priyanka Chopra leaves Nick Jonas cycling in New York, returns to India to shoot for Bharat
After a fun few weeks of vacationing with rumoured boyfriend Nick Jonas, Priyanka Chopra is back into the work mode. The actor has returned to India to shoot for her next Bollywood movie, Bharat.
Photographers spotted Priyanka at the Mumbai airport in an all-white ensemble, looking gorgeous like always. We wonder how she manages that after a 15-hour flight from New York. She was seen in a white button-down shirt, white ripped denim and nude shoes. Check out more pictures from the airport:
Priyanka was seen with Nick in New York on Thursday itself where she met his brother Joe Jonas and his fiance, Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner. The two made for a fashionable couple as they cycled around the town in their matching outfits.
Priyanka will star opposite Salman Khan in Bharat, her first Bollywood film after 2016’s Jai Gangaajal. She will also be seen in Hollywood movies A Kid Like Jake and Isn’t It Romantic? Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, Bharat also stars Tabu, Sunil Grover and Disha Patani in main roles. It is an official adaptation of 2014 South Korean film Ode to My Father.
Speaking about Priyanka, Ali had said in a press statement, “Bharat is Priyanka’s homecoming to Bollywood after having proven her range as a performer in Hollywood films and a blockbuster global TV show. Bharat is rooted in India and its culture despite it spanning over 70 years and set across various countries of the world. Priyanka is the biggest Indian artist internationally and she is a perfect fit for the film. Priyanka brings in outstanding acting as well as incredible international appeal to make the scale of the film bigger and even more global.”
Recent reports revealed that Priyanka will be earning Rs 6.5 crore for her part in Bharat. The pay cheque makes Priyanka one of the highest paid female actors in the industry.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.