Rakul Preet Singh tests negative for Covid-19: ‘Can’t wait to start 2021 with good health and positivity’
A week after actor Rakul Preet Singh revealed her Covid-19 diagnosis, she took to Instagram stories to inform her fans and well-wishers that she has recovered. She also expressed her eagerness to start the new year ‘with good health and positivity’.
“Happy to share that I have tested negative for Covid-19. I am feeling absolutely fine. Thank you for all your wishes and love - can’t wait to start 2021 with good health and positivity. PS: let’s be responsible, wear masks and take all precautions,” she wrote.
Last week, Rakul revealed that she tested positive for Covid-19 and was in home quarantine. “I am feeling fine and will rest up well so that I can be back at shoot soon,” she wrote, urging those who came in contact with her to get tested.
Rakul recently enjoyed a relaxing getaway in the Maldives with her family. During the vacation, she was seen chilling on hammocks and enjoying adventures such as riding a flyboard and going deep-sea diving.
Rakul recently joined the cast of Ajay Devgn’s directorial venture Mayday, in which he plays a pilot. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan but the details of his character have been kept under wraps.
Expressing her excitement about Mayday, Rakul had said in a statement, “I have worked with Ajay sir in the past and extremely thrilled to be working with him yet again as his co-pilot in a film where he is not just my co-star but director too. When I decided to be an actor, like all the other aspiring actors, I had a dream to work with Mr Bachchan and I am so glad that with this film my dream to share screen space with him will come true.”
Rakul also has a number of other projects in the pipeline, including Lakshya Raj Anand’s Attack and Kaashvi Nair’s cross-border romantic drama, which is reportedly titled Sardar and Grandson.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.
Covid effect on pre-shoot rituals for actors? Sara Ali Khan, Taapsee Pannu, Anil Kapoor spill the beans
- Kartik Aaryan has recreated a Game of Thrones scene in Manali, originally featuring Kit Harrington as Jon Snow.
- Alia Bhatt shared a number of fan-made videos, where they have recreated some scenes and dialogues from the teaser of Gangubai Kathiawadi.