Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt’s goofy new selfie is winning the internet. See pic
Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt cannot get any cuter. While Ranbir has confirmed their relationship, Alia has been more reticent. This, however, has not stopped fans from waiting to see their two favourite stars together. So when a selfie of Ranbir and Alia surfaced online, fans went gaga over how adorable the two looked.
The picture was probably taken in Bulgaria where the two were shooting for Ayan Mukherji’s three-part superhero film, Brahmastra. Ranbir sports a toothy grin while Alia is pouting for the picture. The two look adorable together.
Alia also recently wore a jersey with number eight on the back and incidentally, this number happens to be a favourite of Ranbir’s and along with it, she wrote, “To infinity and Beyond.”
Recently, in an interview with Hindustan Times, Ranbir also spoke about his feeling for Alia and said, “Honestly, I am not playing hide-and-seek. I am in a happy, positive and beautiful phase of my life. But you can talk about your personal life only to a degree. Otherwise, it becomes the forerunner of your life and your work takes a back seat. There is always excitement to know about someone’s personal life. But you want to give the relationship respect so that people don’t malign it in a gossipy way. It is something beautiful, sacred and really important to you, so you want to deal with it in a nice manner.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Madhuri Dixit took to social media to wish her son Ryan as he turned 16. She also posted pictures of other family members on the occasion.
- Ananya Panday took to social media to share pictures of her grandmothers and celebrated them on the occasion of International Women's Day.
- Amitabh Bachchan took to social media to wish all his fans on International Women's Day. He also said everyday was Women's Day, in his eyes.
Women’s Day Special | Ekta Kapoor, Guneet Monga and Tahira Kashyap Khurrana: We just want to create better opportunities for women
Bobby Deol: Have never given importance to awards, my father’s been a legend, didn’t get a single Best Actor award
Anupria Goenka: There are many stereotypes attached to women even today in our workplace, pay disparity being one
- Saif Ali Khan's sister Saba on Sunday shared a cute and never-seen-before picture of Taimur Ali Khan. See it here.
- Alia Bhatt is already in birthday spirits. She took to Instagram and revealed she has received a bunch of gifts from director Shashank Khaitan.
- Taapsee Pannu was recently in the news for the I-T raids carried out at her property in Mumbai. The actor has now revealed how her family had reacted to the searches.
- On International Women's Day, Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter to share pictures with the favourite women in her life. She also said how everyday was 'Women's Day'.