Sagarika Ghatge gets sweet birthday wish from husband Zaheer Khan: ‘My love and lifelong entertainer’
“Happy Birthday SK. My love and lifelong entertainer,” Zaheer captioned the photos. One picture showed Sagarika taking a selfie while Zaheer is seen chilling behind her on a couch. The second photo shows Sagarika making goofy faces with a facemask on.
Sagarika also shared a picture of herself cutting her birthday cake at midnight. “Blessed- thank you to each and every one of you for so much love and the lovely wishes . Grateful and blessed @ritikasp #12amcakecutting,” she captioned her post.
Sagarika made her Bollywood debut with Shah Rukh Khan’s Chak De! India. Her co-star from the film, Vidya Malwade also wished Sagarika on her big day. “Happy happy birthday my darling girl .. stay blessed always,” she wrote. Actor Angad Bedi also commented, “Happy birthday sagu.”
Zaheer and Sagarika got married in November 2017. Talking about their engagement, Sagarika had said in an interview that their announcement on social media was very much planned. “Zaheer proposing to me was quite unexpected. Though I definitely knew we were thinking it was going to be the next step, I didn’t know when he was going to do it. As for announcing it on social media, it was more for people to give their blessing, because it would’ve anyway got out in some way or the other — we didn’t want to sit down and answer those questions,” she had said. “People kept asking us, ‘What’s happening’, and we thought that when we have something to say, then why not just say it.”
Sagarika was last seen in Alt Balaji suspense thriller series BOSS: Baap of Special Services. She starred in the show with Karan Singh Grover.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.