Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar come together for Fugly
They first worked together in Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004). Later, Akshay Kumar and
featured in the song Wallah re wallah in Tees Maar Khan (2011).
Now, very soon, both actors will be seen again in
’s latest home production -
Interestingly, we have come to know that Akshay is going all out — by doing a rare double shift — to shoot a song on Thursday (February 27).
"Akshay always stays away from doing double shifts, but he will be making an exception this time. In the first half of the day (9 am-2 pm), he will be in Pune shooting for his next release, Gabbar. He will then immediately leave for Mumbai to film the song (for his own production), from 4 pm to 8 pm, with Salman at Mehboob Studio, Bandra. To save the travel time, he has also hired a chopper. Since he wants to reach the venue on time, he won’t be stopping by at his Juhu home," says an insider.
Apparently, both actors wanted to finish the shoot of the song as soon as possible.
"Salman has just wrapped up a schedule of Kick. And since he is free for a few days, he gave his time for the song today. Besides, Akshay’s home production is getting close to the release date too, so he wanted to finish the song at the earliest. Since the actors are known to be good friends, Akshay also didn’t want to waste Salman’s time. In fact, he has also rejigged the shooting schedule of his next for the same," adds the insider.
After wrapping up this shoot, Akshay will go back to Pune to finish the schedule there. Despite repeated attempts, both Salman and Akshay remained unavailable for comment.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.