Salman Khan and Tubelight at Times Square: Will you help him find his brother?
Bollywood star Salman Khan is certainly going places: a poster of his upcoming film, Tubelight was seen at the Times Square, New York.
Salman aka Laxman is seen seeking help in finding his brother Bharat in the poster of Kabir Khan’s directorial venture.
This is the first time when any Bollywood movie is being promoted internationally, at the Times Square. The intriguing poster on Times Square, New York is grabbing eyeballs and has raised the buzz among the fans on social media as they are seen posing in and around. The poster is embedded with UC News app that has been wooing online audiences with its unique format ever since its inception.
Is team Tubelight planning to lure Salman fans in New York with this unique promotional tour? It would be interesting to see what happens next in this international promotional stunt.
Starring Sohail Khan in a lead role, Tubelight also marks the Bollywood debut of Chinese star Zhu Zhu and will hit theatres on July 25.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.