Salman Khan has been a positive force for me, says Jacqueline Fernandez
Jacqueline Fernandez is set to recreate the magic with superstar Salman Khan in their upcoming action movie Race 3, following the phenomenal success of Kick. Jackie, as Jacqueline is lovingly called, has always been vocal about her equation with Salman.
Jacqueline shared, “We’ve known each other quite well for quite some time now, from the time I came to India. He has been one of my biggest supporters. Salman has been a friend from the time I didn’t even know if I should really sign a film or not. Then, of course, being a part of Kick really changed things for me”.
She added, “To me, Salman is family. I respect him a lot and would do anything for him and I know the feeling is mutual. I really appreciate the fact that we can be really honest with each other. I respect him a lot, I feel like he has been a huge, positive force for me.”
The hit pairing of Salman and Jacqueline have generated immense anticipation amongst masses ever since the film’s announcement. The first two songs of the film gave glimpses of the sizzling chemistry between Salman and Jacqueline, stirring the excitement of the audience for the film.
Race 3 is a stand-alone sequel to the hit franchise Race. With the third installment, Salman has replaced Saif Ali Khan who played the lead in first two films. Starring an ensemble cast of Salman, Jacqueline, Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Freddy Daruwala, Saqib Saleem, and Daisy Shah, the action thriller is one of the most awaited films.
Produced by Salman Khan Films and Ramesh Taurani under the banner of Tips Films, Race 3 is directed by Remo D’souza and will hit theatres on Eid this year.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.
Kunal Kemmu: We will have to wait and gauge the appetite of audiences to watch films on the big screen
- TV host Rannvijay Singha took to Instagram to post a cute family picture with wife Prianka and daughter Kainaat to make the announcement.
- Saina Nehwal has praised the teaser of her biopic Saina, which features Parineeti Chopra as the noted badminton player.
- Kareena Kapoor took to Instagram to wish Saif Ali Khan's son Ibrahim Ali Khan as he turned 20. She shared a photo of him from a recent shoot.