Siddhant Chaturvedi shares unfulfilled wish of meeting Sushant Singh Rajput one: ‘Ab hum hain, to tum nahi’
Siddhant Chaturvedi of Gully Boy fame has shared an emotional post in memory of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput who died by suicide on Sunday. He has shared how he wanted to meet him someday and have a conversation in Bhojpuri.
“Jab tum they, hum kujh nahi they, ab hum hain, to tum nahi, socha tha...milkar bhojpuri me batiyaenge tumse guru...Ballia se Patna itna bhi door nahi (When you were there, I was a nobody, now I am but you are not there. I used to think of meeting you and having a conversation in Bhojpuri with you...Patna isn’t that far from Ballia).”
While Sushant hailed from Patna in Bihar, Siddhant is from a nearby town Ballia in Uttar Pradesh. He had earlier shared a heartbreaking note on the actor’s death, along with a picture of them together, which he wanted to show him one day.
Siddhant had shared a picture from an event where he met Sushant and his Drive co-star Jacqueline Fernandez. Sharing it on Instagram, he wrote, “Ye Photo bohot khaas hai, Socha tha ki jab phir kabhi milengey toh dikhaunga aur poochunga - “Aap ko yaad hai?! Main wahi ladka hun. Yanhi se mera safar shuru hua tha, aur aap usme hamesha rahengey bhai. @sushantsinghrajput (This photo is very special. I had thought of showing it to you whenever we would meet and I would have asked you - “Do you remember? I am that boy. My journey had started my journey from here, and you will always be a part of it my brother).”
Sushant was found dead at his Bandra apartment on Sunday. He was 34. He was cremated at the Pawan Hans crematorium in Mumbai on Monday in the presence of family members and close friends from the film and TV industry.
If you need support or know someone who does, please reach out to your nearest mental health specialist Helplines: Aasra: 022 2754 6669; Sneha India Foundation: +914424640050 and Sanjivini: 011-24311918
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Janhvi Kapoor, who will be seen next in Roohi, said that viewers are not 'obligated' to love her and the onus is on her to give them a reason to. She added that she is working hard to win everyone over.
- Priyanka Chopra and her pet dog Diana are soaking up the sun in London, where the actor is shooting for the Amazon series Citadel, in which she plays a spy.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were clicked at an ad shoot with director Gauri Shinde. Check out some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot here.
- Salman Khan said he feels 'awkward' and 'embarrassed' but at the same time, 'delighted' and 'honoured', to have his painting displayed alongside legends at an art show.
- Dr. Shriram Nene prepared a homemade pizza for Madhuri Dixit. As he shared a picture of it on Instagram, many of their fans showered compliments.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram and revealed that she and her mother Amrita Singh visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah on Friday.
- Parineeti Chopra shared a new song - Matlabi Yariyan - from her upcoming film, The Girl On The Train. The actor has sung the soulful ballad. Watch here.
- Sara Ali Khan and her mother Amrita Singh were seen twinning in green at Mumbai airport on Thursday. See their pictures here.
- Sharmila Tagore had once talked about how Kareena Kapoor had her birthday when Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was hospitalised but chose not to draw attention towards herself.
- Mumbai Saga trailer has John Abraham and Emraan Hashmi locking horns with Mumbai streets as the arena. Watch the trailer here.