HT-Nielsen Top 10: Jeffery Archer’s Tell Tale new entrant on bestselling fiction list
Here’s your weekly digest of the best-selling fiction, non-fiction and children’s books.books Updated: Nov 25, 2017 13:10 IST
Dan Brown’s Origin is still at the number one position on the list of bestselling fiction, followed by Jeffery Archer’s new collection of short stories Tell Tale, which is a new entrant on the list at number two. Amish Tripathi’s Sita: Warrior of Mithila, and Preeti Shenoy’s A Hundred Little Flames, another new entrant to the list, are at number three and four. Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist is at number five.
- Origin: (Robert Langdon Book 5)
- Tell Tale
- Sita: Warrior of Mithila
- A Hundred Little Flames
- The Alchemist
- The Rooster Bar
- One Indian Girl
- This is Not Your Story
- The Ministry of Utmost Happiness
- To Kill A Mockingbird: 50th Anniv. Edition
- The Power of your Subconscious Mind
Murphy, Dr. Joseph
- Think and Grow Rich
- I Do What I Do
Rajan, Raghuram G.
- Hit Refresh: The Quest to Rediscover Microsoft’s Soul and Imagine a Better Future...
- The Secret
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
Sharma, Robin S.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck
- Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
Harari, Yuval Noah
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
Dr Joseph Murphy’s The Power of Your Subconscious Mind continues to hold the top spot in the non-fiction category. Napolean Hill’s Think and Grow Rich has managed to wrest the second spot back and pushed Raghuram Rajan’s I Do What I Do to the third position. Satya Nadella’s Hit Refresh is at number four and Rhonda Byrne’s The Secret at number five.
Jeff Kinney’s new Wimpy Kid book, The Getaway, is still at the top spot on the list of bestselling children’s books by international publishers. Geronimo Stilton’s The Dragon of Fortune is at number two, followed by Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and John Green’s Turtles All The Way Down. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is at number five.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Getaway (book 12)
- The Dragon of Fortune (Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
Rowling, J. K.
- Turtles All the Way Down
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Rowling, J. K.
- Timeless Tales from Panchatantra
- Great Stories for Children
- The Best of Tenali Raman
- 365 Bedtime Stories
- The Best of Jataka Tales
Timeless Tales from Panchatantra continues to hold the top spot on the list of best-selling children’s books in Indian publishing, followed by Ruskin Bond’s Great Stories for Children and Rungeen Singh’s The Best of Tenali Raman. 365 Bedtime Stories is at number four and Rungeen Singh’s The Best of Jataka Tales is at number five.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Nov 25, 2017 13:10 IST