BSE launches mobile trading
The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Tuesday launched mobile-based trading through its 33 leading brokers.
“We have started providing user-friendly mobile-based trading from today. The top 33 brokers of BSE commenced mobile trading for their clients,” said Madhu Kannan, managing director and chief executive officer, BSE.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sensex surges 750 points to end trading at 49,850; Nifty closes above 14,750
- Chinese officials first outlined proposals in 2018 to discourage crypto-mining
- The increasing economic importance of India’s hinterlands is influencing business expansion plans and accelerating a trend of more service stations being opened in the countryside.
- The video by digital artist Beeple, whose real name is Mike Winkelmann, was authenticated by blockchain, which serves as a digital signature to certify who owns it and that it is the original work.
- "Unions lift up workers, both union and non-union, but especially Black and Brown workers," Joe Biden said in a video uploaded on Twitter.