Beyonce, Jay Z search school for Blue Ivy Carter
Her new-born is only two-weeks-old but R&B singer Beyonce and her husband have reportedly started thinking about which school to sent her to.
Beyonce, 30, wants Blue Ivy Carter to go to one in Houston, where she grew up but the 99 Problems hitmaker prefers her getting educated in New York like him, The Sun online reported.
"They're not wasting time when it comes to preparing for their girl's formative years. Jay is keen on her following his New York footsteps and attending a top school there. But Beyonce is toying with a wholesome Southern upbringing. They will also find a super tutor-nanny to teach their child etiquette and at least three languages," said a source close to the couple.
Beyonce gave birth to a girl with husband Jay Z on January 7 and the couple became proud parents for the first time.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were visited on Wednesday evening by Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Manish Malhotra and Natasha Poonawalla.
- Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra arrived at Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's residence and posed together for the paparazzi. Malaika Arora and sister Amrita also visited the couple.
- Twinkle Khanna shared a funny experience from her recent doctor's visit and joked about being a 'long-standing member of Giri Hui Aurat Club'.
- Hema Malini, who will be seen as a guest in an upcoming episode of Indian Idol 12, opened up about how her father tried to keep her away from Dharmendra.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Tamannaah Bhatia is currently in Jaipur, enjoying the pre-wedding functions of her best friend Hanna Khan. See pictures from sangeet and mehendi ceremonies.
- Bhumi Pednekar's sea-facing apartment in Mumbai features a potpourri of elements, including a beautiful garden, a grand chandelier and a small filmy spot.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.