Ananya Panday doesn't care if it's too soon to post throwback pics from Maldives vacay with Ishaan Khatter. See pics
- Ananya Panday took to Instagram to share a couple of throwback pictures from her recent Maldives vacation with rumoured boyfriend Ishaan Khatter.
Actor Ananya Panday has shared a couple of throwback pictures of her recent New Year's vacation to the Maldives. Ananya had travelled to the popular tourist destination with actor Ishaan Khatter, fuelling link-up rumours.
Taking to Instagram on Wednesday, she wrote, "Is it too early to post a throwback?" She posted two pictures of herself, posing with sea in the background.
Ananya had shared several pictures from the vacation earlier, as well. She returned to Mumbai with Ishaan, after appearing in several of his posts from the Maldives.
Ishaan had acknowledged that they were together on the trip, when he thanked Ananya in the caption of his latest post. Ishaan confirmed that the two indeed celebrated New Year together with a picture of Ananya sitting on a swing in the Maldives. A couple of pictures of Ananya and Ishaan clicking selfies with the hotel staff in Maldives had also surfaced on social media.
The actors worked together in the film Khaali Peeli. The film was directed by Maqbool Khan and released on ZeePlex. Ananya’s next release will be Shakun Batra’s untitled film, starring Deepika Padukone and Siddhant Chaturvedi. Ishaan, meanwhile, will be seen in Phone Bhoot, with Siddhant and Katrina Kaif. He recently appeared in the BBC miniseries A Suitable Boy.
In an interview to Hindustan Times, Ananya said that she doesn't believe that she has 'arrived'. "I feel there’s something more to do and achieve. It keeps motivating me to keep doing better. I’m blessed to be in this position to have three feature films in a span of one and a half years. The acceptance makes me feel overwhelmed, especially from children and kids, it makes my heart really warm," she said.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Amitabh Bachchan took to social media to wish all his fans on International Women's Day. He also said everyday was Women's Day, in his eyes.
Women’s Day Special | Ekta Kapoor, Guneet Monga and Tahira Kashyap Khurrana: We just want to create better opportunities for women
Bobby Deol: Have never given importance to awards, my father’s been a legend, didn’t get a single Best Actor award
Anupria Goenka: There are many stereotypes attached to women even today in our workplace, pay disparity being one
- Saif Ali Khan's sister Saba on Sunday shared a cute and never-seen-before picture of Taimur Ali Khan. See it here.
- Alia Bhatt is already in birthday spirits. She took to Instagram and revealed she has received a bunch of gifts from director Shashank Khaitan.
- Taapsee Pannu was recently in the news for the I-T raids carried out at her property in Mumbai. The actor has now revealed how her family had reacted to the searches.
- On International Women's Day, Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter to share pictures with the favourite women in her life. She also said how everyday was 'Women's Day'.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan dropped a new picture with a friend and upped her glamour game. She is currently in New York.