Kareena Kapoor on fights with Saif Ali Khan: ‘He is the one who always says sorry’
On Kareena’s chat show, What Women Want, she asked guest Kunal Kemmu who is the first one to apologise when he and wife Soha Ali Khan fight. Kunal quipped that the word ‘sorry’ is there in Soha’s dictionary but the page got torn and was reattached in the wrong place.
“Woh milta hi nahi hai, kabhi mil gaya toh aisa lagta hai ki mindblowing cheez ho gayi (It is hard to find that word in her dictionary; if she ever apologises, I feel like some mind-blowing thing has happened),” he laughed, adding that he is the first to apologise and make up.
Kareena revealed that in her relationship with Saif, he is always the first one to apologise. “I feel even Saif says sorry. He is the one who always says sorry also. I think men generally... probably, it is them doing the mistakes,” she said.
Kareena said that the men are usually the ones goofing up in the first place. “So it’s better to say sorry and end it and make peace. Otherwise, you can’t sleep,” she said.
Saif and Kareena fell in love on the sets of their film, Tashan, and got married on October 16, 2012. They have a son, Taimur, and she is expecting her second child with him. She is currently in the third trimester of her pregnancy.
Last year, as they celebrated their eighth wedding anniversary, Kareena made a joke about the secret to their happy marriage. “They both loved spaghetti and wine... and lived happily ever after. Now you guys know the key to a happy marriage,” she quipped in an Instagram post.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.