Manish Malhotra shares unseen family moments from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's wedding
The big fat Bollywood wedding of actor Varun Dhawan and fashion designer Natasha Dalal is over but the excitement around it is still quite high. While pictures during the wedding were hard to come by, now many pictures are being shared online. Fashion designer Manish Malhotra, who is related to Varun from his mother's side, has been sharing many pictures. His latest are from their family with Varun, his parents David and Laali featuring in them.
Sharing a video with was a collage of various family pictures, Manish wrote: "#wedding #memorable #moments #family #love." In one of the pictures, Varun is seen smiling as he poses with a bunch of relatives. Many pictures are of Manish with Varun's mom. In one of them, Manish is seen with both David and Laali.
The couple is seen in clothes that are in line with the colour scheme ose worn by the groom and bride - Laali is in a silk and richly embellished baby pink and white lehenga choli while David is in a pale icy blue and white silk kurta, pyjama and pagdi (turban).
A couple of days back, he shared another video collage from, what appeared to be, one of the pre-wedding functions and wrote: "Now that’s what I call an absolute fun wedding #familytime #funtimes #moments #memories #love #familyselfies." Both Varun and Natasha were in them, surrounded by family members.
Manish had written a rather emotional note on his association with Varun's family soon after the wedding and had said: "Dearest Natasha and Varun many congratulations wish you’ll happiness and abundance of laughter together my dear Varun from attending Lalli and Davidji’s wedding, to seeing you growing up and then styling you in your first film, to seeing you become such an accomplished actor and now dressing you as a groom and being there at your lovely and intimate wedding was a warm and emotional experience... the way you’ll looked at each other at the varmala was a very beautiful and heart felt moment lots of love and blessings always. @varundvn @natashadallal88."
Varun and Natasha tied the knot on January 24 at a private wedding in Alibaug, close to Mumbai.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, who recently welcomed her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan, reciprocated the love that was showered on her by his sister, Saba.
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Actor Ankita Lokhande has defended Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali against allegations that they abandoned their foster children.
- Karan Johar took to Instagram and shared a video of his children Roohi and Yash role-playing as a mother-son duo.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.