Amitabh Bachchan's grandkids, Navya and Agastya, can't get enough of his high-tech mask. See it in action
- Amitabh Bachchan showed off his new Covid-19 mask on social media, and his grandchildren -- Navya and Agastya Nanda -- couldn't get enough of it.
Actor Amitabh Bachchan's grandchildren, Navya Naveli Nanda and Agastya Nanda, are big fans of his 'new acquisition' -- a mask with sensors that lights up in-sync with what the wearer is saying.
Amitabh took to social media on Tuesday to extend his best wishes to his fanbase on the occasion of Republic Day (and also show off his new mask). He said in the video, "Hello everybody, just wanted to introduce you to my new acquisition..."
He then fastened the mask behind his ear, and said, "Happy Republic Day to all of you," and repeated the message in Hindi. He ended the video by folding his hands and laughing heartily.
In the comments section, Navya wrote, "Hahahahahaha love it," while Agastya dropped a laughter emoji. Actors Shilpa Shetty Kundra and Mouni Roy also reacted with emojis.
Navya recently made her Instagram account public, and has accumulated over two-and-a-half lakh followers. She is the daughter of Shweta Bachchan Nanda and Nikhil Nanda. She’s a digital technology graduate from Fordham University and has a health organisation called Aara.
Both Navya and Agastya have verified profiles on Instagram, and they share a mixture of personal pictures and childhood throwbacks.
Amitabh was last seen on screen in Gulabo Sitabo. He recently wrapped up the 12th season of Kaun Banega Crorepati, and has projects such as Jhund, Chehre and Brahmastra in the pipeline.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.
- Actor Rhea Chakraborty's lawyer Satish Maneshinde has called the 12000-page charge sheet filed by the Narcotics Control Bureau in the Sushant Singh Rajput's death case a 'damp squib'.