Navya Naveli Nanda shares cute pic with brother Agastya; Neetu Kapoor, Alia Bhatt shower it with love
Actor Amitabh Bachchan's granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda leads a private life but enjoys quite a fan following on Instagram. On Saturday, she posted two cute pictures with her brother Agastya, which were quite a hit with her fans and her family's industry friends.
Sharing them, she simply wrote "partner partner". The pictures showed the duo, lounging on a comfortable sofa, with Navya holding on to her kid brother. While she is dressed in a beige blouse and skirt, Agastya is seen in a casual dark blue shirt and a pair of jeans.
The post saw a number of their family's industry friends and relatives shower it with love. Neetu Kapoor, who is related to their father industrialist Nikhil Nanda, dropped heart emojis and so did Alia Bhatt, who is working with Amitabh in the upcoming Brahmastra.
Their mother, Shweta Nanda's good friend and filmmaker Zoya Akhtar too dropped heart emojis and so did their dad's cousin, actor Karisma Kapoor.
Navya, who has been active on Instagram for a while, recently made her account public. She is a digital technology graduate from Fordham University In New York and is the co-founder of a health organisation called Aara.
Only on Saturday, she had posted pictures of her father Nikhil, after he won a major award for his work. Sharing pictures, Navya had written: "You always say “never lose sight of the ground you walk on” - and you’ve lived by those words.
But today we celebrate you! Your dedication. Your commitment. Your ambition. To not only build a better company, but a better India. So here’s to you riding the roughest wave, and surfing through it with more grace & strength than we’ve seen before.
Cannot wait to carry forward this incredible legacy you have built, and I’m proud to be your daughter! Love you Dad, keep inspiring us all and congratulations on your big day!! G.O.A.T."
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.
- Priyanka Chopra has amplified an author's tweet in which she'd shared pictures of yesteryear stars such as Dharmendra, Shammi Kapoor, Biswajit, Sadhna, Saira Banu, Asha Parekh and Sunil Dutt.