Pregnant Anushka Sharma steps out to celebrate costume designer's birthday, shares a warm pic with her
Actor Anushka Sharma, who is expecting her first child with her husband and cricketer Virat Kohli, took to Instagram to share a picture with popular costume designer and celebrity stylist Ameira Punvani. Anushka is due in January.
Sharing a picture, Anushka wrote: "Bro , brother , braz ! It's your birthday ! And I love you ! @mspunvanity". In the comments box, actor Mouni Roy also wished Ameira on her birthday and wrote: "Happy happy @mspunvanity love & hugs."
On Thursday, Anushka was spotted with her husband Virat as she visited her doctor's clinic and later went for lunch. For most parts, through her pregnancy, Anushka has been staying at home. However, she has been sharing pictures and video clips from her time at home. She had shared a clip of her gym routine recently and looked fit even in the advance stage of her pregnancy. She had also shared a picture, chilling at home with her pet dog.
In August last year, Anushka and Virat had shared the news that they were expecting a child. Taking to Instagram and sharing a picture, she had written: "And then, we were three! Arriving Jan 2021" Since then, she accompanied her husband to Dubai where he played IPL 2020 and on her return to Mumbai, she also completed some of her ad commitments before going on a break.
Anushka intends to get back to work in just four months after the birth of her child. Speaking to Times of India, she had revealed: "I will be back to my shoots after I deliver my child, and will establish a system at home that ensures I can balance time between my child, home and professional life. I intend to keep working for as long as I live because acting truly makes me happy.”
On the work front, Anushka was seen last in 2018 in Anand L Rai's Zero. While she did not sign any new film post that, she had successfully produced one web series Paatal Lok and a film, Bulbbul with her brother, Karnesh.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here
- After the death of singer Sardool Sikander on Wednesday, comedian Kapil Sharma shared a video from his daughter Anayra's first Lohri, when Sardool gave his blessings to the baby.
- The teaser of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi, starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role, was released on Wednesday. Watch it here.
- Alia Bhatt shared a new poster of her upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi. The poster received love from many Bollywood stars including Ranveer Singh , Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan.
- Actor Nora Fatehi in an emotional interview recalled the difficulties that she faced as a struggler in Bollywood.