Mom-to-be Anushka Sharma gorges on pizza as she steps out for lunch with husband Virat Kohli, see pics
Actor Anushka Sharma stepped out for lunch with her husband Virat Kohli on Thursday. Heavily pregnant but looking fit as ever, pictures of the duo have now landed on the internet.
In the pictures, Anushka can be seen in a black single piece dress while Virat is seen in casuals. Both have masks on. Virat has a protective arm around his wife. In other pictures, it was reported that they had earlier been to visit her doctor.
On Wednesday, an upset Anushka had called out paparazzi for what she called an invasion into her privacy after pictures of Virat and her sitting in their balcony were revealed. Taking to her Instagram Stories, she wrote: “Despite requesting the said photographer and the publication, they still continue to invade our privacy. Guys! Stop this right now!”
Anushka has been in a happy space through her pregnancy. Only recently, she had posted a short clip of her on the treadmill. The actor had been to Dubai with her husband as his team took part in IPL 2020 and post her return she had also shot for a few ads. However, of late, her outings have been restricted to visits to her doctor or to her parents.
Anushka and Virat had announced her pregnancy in August last year and mentioned that their first child is due to arrive in January 2021. Anushka has also said in an interview that intends to get back to work in four months after her delivery. Speaking to Times of India, she had said: “I will be back to my shoots after I deliver my child, and will establish a system at home that ensures I can balance time between my child, home and professional life. I intend to keep working for as long as I live because acting truly makes me happy.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.