Priyanka Chopra says she has become an expert at styling her hair, posts pic with first copy of Unfinished
Priyanka Chopra has shared new selfies and videos as virtual promotions for her autobiography, Unfinished, and upcoming film, The White Tiger, gain steam. On Wednesday, she shared a picture of herself, showing off her hair-styling skills.
She took to Instagram to post a photo of herself in a blue blouse, light makeup and her hair tied perfectly in a bun. Priyanka noted how she has become an 'expert' at hair updos. "I must say, I’ve become quite the updo expert #VirtualPressJunketLife."
Priyanka is currently stuck in London due to the coronavirus lockdown in the U. She was there to shoot for her film Text For You. While the shoot wrapped up earlier this month, she and her husband Nick Jonas could not leave for their home in the US and have been working from London itself.
Priyanka has been busy promoting The White Tiger, giving interviews to various publications with her co-stars Rajkummar Rao and Adarsh Gourav online. The actor also shared a picture of herself with the first copy of Unfinished on Instagram Stories. Sharing it, she wrote, "What's up?" She will also soon kickoff a 'virtual book tour' for Unfinished. It will be joined by Nick and YouTube star Lilly Singh.
Sharing details about the book tour, Priyanka shared a post on Instagram, writing, "It’s a dream and truly humbling to announce the first four dates of the virtual book tour for my memoir, #Unfinished, available around the world February 9th! @glennondoyle, @lilly, @nickjonas and @edward_enninful help me kick off the tour, and I can’t think of a better, or more inspiring, group of people to help me introduce this labour of love to the world. AND when you sign up for any of the US events, you’ll also receive a signed copy of the book (while supplies last & US shipping only)! Head to the link in bio to get your tickets now, and stay tuned for additional dates and events outside of the US and UK!"
The White Tiger releases on Netflix on January 22, Friday. It is directed by Ramin Bahrani and is based on Aravind Adiga's Man Booker Prize-winning book by the same name. Meanwhile, Unfinished will release on February 9.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.