Richa Chadha reveals that Ali Fazal didn't like her performance in Inside Edge, here's what he told her
Actor Richa Chadha, who is in a relationship with Ali Fazal, has said in an interview that he wasn't the biggest fan of her work in the Amazon Prime Video series Inside Edge.
In an interview, Richa said that Ali doesn't really ask her too many work-related questions, and is very honest about his opinions.
She told SpotboyE, in Hindi, "We have a healthy relationship because we don't discuss work too often. He asks me once if I liked working on a particular project, if my intuition tells me if it'll be a good film or show, tell me. Sometimes, he doesn't like my work, too. We are honest with each other. We behave like people, not two actors who are living together."
Asked what project in particular didn't meet Ali's standards, Richa thought for a while and said, "I don't think he liked my work in Inside Edge. It's OK, it's his opinion. I like that we are honest with each other, it's very important. He told me what I could do differently in future seasons, and I think that's a good friendship and a good relationship."
Richa has seen back-to-back theatrical releases -- the biopic Shakeela, and the political drama, Madam Chief Minister. Both films opened to mediocre reviews and negligible box office returns.
Ali was, however, a big fan of Richa's work in Madam Chief Minister. Ahead of the film's release, he tweeted, “I had the fortune of witnessing this spectacle! My love, you’ve outdone yourself..one of your best performances ever.I hope the naysayers get a glimpse of what this film,this commentary really stands for. It is indeed a study and a sum up. To the team- BRAVA. #MadamChiefMinister.”
Ali was last seen in the second season of Mirzapur. He also has Fukrey 3 in the pipeline, as well as Kenneth Branagh's Death on the Nile.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were clicked at an ad shoot with director Gauri Shinde. Check out some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot here.
- Salman Khan said he feels 'awkward' and 'embarrassed' but at the same time, 'delighted' and 'honoured', to have his painting displayed alongside legends at an art show.
- Dr. Shriram Nene prepared a homemade pizza for Madhuri Dixit. As he shared a picture of it on Instagram, many of their fans showered compliments.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram and revealed that she and her mother Amrita Singh visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah on Friday.
- Parineeti Chopra shared a new song - Matlabi Yariyan - from her upcoming film, The Girl On The Train. The actor has sung the soulful ballad. Watch here.
- Sara Ali Khan and her mother Amrita Singh were seen twinning in green at Mumbai airport on Thursday. See their pictures here.
- Sharmila Tagore had once talked about how Kareena Kapoor had her birthday when Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was hospitalised but chose not to draw attention towards herself.
- Mumbai Saga trailer has John Abraham and Emraan Hashmi locking horns with Mumbai streets as the arena. Watch the trailer here.
- Pulkit Samrat shared a funny picture of himself and his beauty regimen and credited girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda for it. See her response here.