Sara Ali Khan off to Maldives for holiday, shares pics of 'sandy toes and sunkissed nose'. See here
Actor Sara Ali Khan is off for a holiday to Maldives. The actor share beautiful pictures from the island nation.
Sharing gorgeous pictures, Sara wrote: "Sandy Toes & Sunkissed Nose: @tanghavri @stregismaldives @ncstravels #stregismaldives #liveexquisite." She is stationed at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort.
The pictures show Sara wearing a multicoloured sarong-style dress, as she soaks in some sun, standing next to the sea. She also took to her Instagram Stories to share a glimpse of a picturesque island.
For New Year, she had shared a cute picture with her younger brother, Ibrahim and had written: "Happy New Years With my brother it’s always the best cheers. He takes away all my fears. And forever is there to wipe all my tears." The picture showed the brother and sister duo huddling in front of a huge bonfire.
At other times, Sara had shared pictures with her friends, who had accompanied her for the trip. Sharing one with good friend Jehan Handa, she had written: "Sara might be chubby. But @jehanhanda is a teletubby," her penchant for rhyming verse evident in the captions of her various posts.
Sara saw the release of her film Coolie No 1 in December. The film wasn't well received by critics. The Hindustan Times review read: "Although suspension of disbelief is a part of watching a David Dhawan film, Coolie No 1’s plot is hopelessly out of sync with today’s time. Men get hit in gonads and women are the victims of casual sexism. Speech impairment is mined for laughs, as is people’s weight. Even coronavirus is not spared as it is used in a rather tasteless, and unfunny, joke.”
Through much of December, she was also shooting for her upcoming film Atrangi Re with Akshay Kumar and Dhanush. She had been spotted at Agra's Taj Mahal with the cast and crew of the Aanand L Rai film.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.