Charlize Theron turns sadistic in 'sex tape'
Oscar winner actor Charlize Theron's sex tape shows her in a brutal avatar as she orders a couple of submissive men, chained up and clad in bondage gear, to follow her orders, reports The Sun. The X-rated tape is a prank video shot for the Funny Or Die website.
In the video, the 36-year-old gives an introduction, saying: "Oh my God, I'm so nervous. I've never made a sex tape before. I hope nobody sees this that's not supposed to see this."
The video has Satanic music playing as the background saying: "Move over Paris and Kim cause I'm into some real kinky s***."
According to The Sun, the camera pans to the two restrained slaves as Charlize yells at them to dance. The Monster star then screams in a demonic voice: "Cry for me. Cry for me louder."
The clip ends with Charlize lying on the mattress in a lacy night gown and moaning in pleasure.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- WandaVision premiered its ninth and final episode on Friday. While it was a satisfying end to Marvel Cinematic Universe's first Phase 4 project, fans feel betrayed over a revelation made.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- Judas and the Black Messiah movie review: Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Stanfield deliver extraordinary performances in Shaka King's politically charged film, co-produced by Ryan Coogler.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.