Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt deny meeting
Representatives of Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston have dismissed rumours that their client and her ex-husband Brad Pitt enjoyed a meeting on the set of her new film The Baster.
There were reports that Pitt visited his ex-wife in New York on April 23, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
"He (Pitt) pulled up in his black SUV. He arrived on the opposite end of the set. Jennifer got into his car. They drove around New York City together, talking," said a source.
But Aniston's spokesperson insists that the meeting never took place.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram to wish her brother Ibrahim Ali Khan on his birthday on Friday. See his specially designed football-shaped cake.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Kangana Ranaut has posted a video from the sets of Tejas in which she can be seen training on a net. She plays an Indian Air Force pilot in the film.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in 2012. At the time, Brad Pitt wished the couple 'all the luck' on their marriage.
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".