Keira Knightley can't cook!
The Pirates of the Caribbean star admits she is not a culinary expert, and can rarely rustle up a meal without creating a disaster, reports buzzhollywood.com.
Knightley insists she is always burning her dinner, or dropping dishes - but she's hoping someone will buy her a cookery book this year so she can improve her kitchen skills.
"I am not the best cook in the world. I have tried, but I really am hopeless. I can cook maybe one dish. But even then, if you ate it, you'd probably end up with food poisoning. Recently, a friend explained how to make an eggplant bake. I brought it out of the oven in this beautiful bowl - and dropped it. It smashed all over the kitchen, and I burst into tears. Which is why I will ask Santa for some easy-to-understand cook books," she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Several Bollywood celebrities such as Karan Johar; Riteish Deshmukh and his wife, Genelia; Sussanne Khan; and Neelam Kothari Soni, were spotted at the birthday party of Ekta Kapoor's son, Ravie.
- As the Supreme Court refused to grant protection to the makers of Tandav, here are all the controversies that have plagued the Amazon Prime Video political drama, created by Ali Abbas Zafar and starring Saif Ali Khan.
- Bobby Deol's wife, Tanya, once recalled the story of how the actor made moves on her by calling her in the dead of night, only to be ignored.
- A picture of Khushi Kapoor and her cousin, Shanaya, taking dance lessons, is being widely shared online.
- Masaba Gupta has thanked her mother, actor Neena Gupta, for keeping her grounded. "I have seen kids who are really bad at what they do, being told that they are kings and queens," she said.