Kristen Stewart denied entry into bar
actress Kristen Stewart was denied entry into a bar in Utah for being underage.
The 19-year-old is two years short of the legal drinking age in the US but attempted to get into the Ed Hardy Shoes Happy Hour event in Park City, Utah, on January 23 but she was denied entry by a bouncer, reports
"As they started walking in, the bouncer stopped them and asked for their IDs. When he informed Kirsten that she couldn't enter because she was underage, she and her friends seemed pretty surprised," an onlooker was quoted as saying.
"Her friends tried to reason with the bouncer and told them that they just wanted to sit down and relax for 30 minutes but the bouncer still declined them. They huddled up for a few minutes, discussing what to do next and eventually left," the onlooker added.
Stewart is currently in Utah for the Sundance Film Festival, where she is promoting her upcoming film
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Urmila Matondkar shared a throwback picture with husband Mohsin Akhtar Mir on their 5th wedding anniversary. She handpicked a special moment from the ceremony. See here.
- As they plan a small and sweet celebration for their third wedding anniversary on Thursday, Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao talk about seeking help from a marriage counsellor.
- Sanjana Sanghi played a small role in Irrfan Khan's Hindi Medium. The actor has now opened up about the acting lessons she learned from Irrfan.
- Saif Ali Khan's sister Saba Ali Khan recently posted old family pictures of the Kapoors and the Pataudis. See little Kareena and Saif here.
- Varun Dhawan shared a funny clip just before boarding an aircraft where he channeled his inner werewolf. Watch the video here.
- Twinkle Khanna has shared a glimpse of how things get difficult for her at home as schools continue to remain shut.
- Amitabh Bachchan's granddaughter, Navya Naveli Nanda, on Wednesday reacted to a question posed to a rape accused by a Supreme Court bench.
- Nick Jonas revealed he began the making of his upcoming album Spaceman when his wife and actor Priyanka Chopra was filming for The Matrix 4 in Germany.
- Kajol wished sister Tanishaa Mukerji as she turns a year older. She also shared some never-seen-before throwback pictures.
- Shah Rukh Khan's child co-star from Kal Ho Naa Ho, Jhanak Shukla, spoke in a video about why and how she 'lost the track' in her acting career, and how she is 'not earning anything' right now.
- Janhvi Kapoor is back with her second dance number, titled Nadiyon Paar, from the film Roohi. It is a remixed version of hit Shamur song Let The Music Play.
- Priyaank Sharma and Shaza Morani hosted a Christian-style wedding ceremony in the Maldives this week. The couple exchanged their vows at a beach ceremony, and danced to Ed Sheeran's Perfect.