Miley Cyrus wishes she had gone to high school
Miley Cyrus has revealed that she regrets not completing her high school and going to her own prom night. The 20-year-old actress-singer admits that not completing her traditional education to film Disney TV show Hannah Montana was a mistake.
Cyrus, who is engaged to Liam Hemsworth, also asserted that even though she had the “best night” of her life accompanying a male pal to his prom, it wasn’t the same experience other teenagers got to have.
“High school is something I wish I could have had. I still got to go to a prom but it wasn’t the same. Like, people bugged me for photos when I was at the prom,” Contactmusic quoted Cyrus as saying.
“I went with a gay guy and it was the best, most fabulous night of my whole life, but it was different because it wasn’t like I was asked by my high school boyfriend or anything,” she said.
“And it wasn’t like I knew everyone else at the prom, because I was just a guest. So I guess I miss having had that,” she added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Janhvi Kapoor, who will be seen next in Roohi, said that viewers are not 'obligated' to love her and the onus is on her to give them a reason to. She added that she is working hard to win everyone over.
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Prince Harry has defended criticisms against Netflix's The Crown, and has also revealed whom he'd like to see portray him on the show, based on his family.
- Priyanka Chopra and her pet dog Diana are soaking up the sun in London, where the actor is shooting for the Amazon series Citadel, in which she plays a spy.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were clicked at an ad shoot with director Gauri Shinde. Check out some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot here.
- WandaVision dropped its eighth episode and it has left Marvel Cinematic Universe fans emotional. Here's how they have reacted.
- Salman Khan said he feels 'awkward' and 'embarrassed' but at the same time, 'delighted' and 'honoured', to have his painting displayed alongside legends at an art show.
- Last year, BTS singer Jimin caused a frenzy among Indian BTS fans when he said he watched 3 Idiots.
- Dr. Shriram Nene prepared a homemade pizza for Madhuri Dixit. As he shared a picture of it on Instagram, many of their fans showered compliments.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram and revealed that she and her mother Amrita Singh visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah on Friday.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.