Anita Hassanandani jokingly asks husband Rohit Reddy to throw out his things before baby’s birth
Actor Anita Hassanandani jokingly asked her husband, businessman Rohit Reddy, to clear the cupboard by throwing out his things. She said that they ‘need to make room for the little one’. The two are expecting their first child, due next month.
Sharing a picture of herself and Rohit lovingly gazing into each other’s eyes, Anita wrote on Instagram, “We need to make room for the little one my love @rohitreddygoa. Like Literally.... kindly clean the cupboards @rohitreddygoa. Throw all ur shoes n jackets and dumbbells and gadgets and caps.”
Fans showered love on the post. “Sooo cuteee couple,” one wrote. “Ani di you are so funny,” another commented. Many also dropped heart and heart-eyes emojis.
Anita and Rohit have been sharing goofy pictures and videos of her pregnancy journey. Earlier this month, she shared a fun video, in which she was seen making him do all the household work. “Making the most of my last trimester. I think I already want another child so my hubby can dance to my tunes all over again,” she joked.
In October, Anita and Rohit announced in a video that they were expecting their first child. It showed the different phases of their relationship. The clip ended with him kissing her belly.
Anita earlier told Hindustan Times that she was feeling a number of emotions - ‘excited, thrilled, nervous’ - about her pregnancy. “Honestly, we have been planning it for a while now. It was not necessarily that we had to do it at this time. We knew right from the start that 2020 is the year, and I think it happened at a great time. God planned it beautifully,” she said.
Talking about their families’ reaction to the happy news, Anita said, “They were all teary eyed, so amazed, and ecstatic. Something like this is always full of mixed emotions, they are very happy.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.