Bigg Boss 14: Aly Goni hopes to marry Jasmin Bhasin, says 'I will do anything to convince her parents'
- Bigg Boss 14 finale concluded last night and Aly Goni was among the five finalists. While the actor confesses feeling disappointed over losing the winner's title to Rubina Dilaik, he said he has a number of things to look forward to, including dates with Jasmin Bhasin.
Aly Goni is disappointed that he couldn't lift the Bigg Boss 14 trophy on Sunday. Nevertheless, he is looking forward to resuming his life after the show's end.
The actor, in an interview, has revealed he has several plans with girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin, one of which includes convincing each others' parents for marriage.
"I entered the show to encourage her and during my stint in the show, I realised that she is the one for me. Right now, I would love to spend time with her, take her out on dates. And if everything goes well, I would love to marry her. Inshallah," he said in an interview to The Times of India.
“I want the best for her. I am in no hurry and would like to take things one by one. But if needed, then definitely I will do anything to convince Jasmin’s parents for our relationship and marriage,” he added.
Aly and Jasmin entered the show as friends. However, their romance bloomed. After Jasmin was evicted, she confessed she was open to tying the knot before the year comes to an end.
Meanwhile, in the interview, Aly confessed he wasn't keen on doing the show at first. "Initially, I didn’t want to do Bigg Boss due to my anger issues. But then, I made it to the top 4. Everybody wants to be the winner but only one can win the show. I am satisfied with my overall journey," he said.
While the couple was one of the highlights of the show, Aly also shared a sweet bond with fellow finalist Rahul Vaidya, who lost the title to Rubina Dilaik. The actor deemed Rahul as his brother and said that his equation with him was real.
While all eyes will be on his personal life, Aly teased that life on the professional front will also hold everyone's attention.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.