Post Bigg Boss 14 Rakhi Sawant says she wants to have a baby: 'I don't need a Vicky Donor for my child, I want a father'
Actor Rakhi Sawant is out of the Bigg Boss house and is making plans for the future. After wrapping up the season and walking away with ₹14 lakh, Rakhi has said that she would now like to focus on becoming a mother.
Rakhi was among the top five on Sunday's grand finale of Bigg Boss 14. She was joined by Rahul Vaidya, Rubina Dilaik, Nikki Tamboli and Aly Goni. It was Rubina who finally lifted the trophy.
Speaking to The Times of India, Rakhi said that she wants to raise a child with her husband Ritesh. "Now my priority is to become a mother and experience motherhood. I don't need a Vicky Donor for my child, I need a father. I don't want to be a single mother. I don't know how this will happen, but I really wish it does. I just hope there comes a solution for this as I still have my eggs frozen," she said. Rakhi had previously spoken about how she had got her eggs frozen.
Rakhi may be hopeful of a happy life with her husband, but many have doubted his existence all together. Ritesh never visited the Bigg Boss house during her entire stay and Rakhi has never been seen with him in public.
But Rakhi maintains that he does exist. "Of course Ritesh is there, I am married to him and we both love each other a lot. He is a big businessman who has a good number of workers under him. Though we got married, our marriage never got solemnized in the true sense. Later, I got to know that he already has a wife and a child, which was a secret all this while but now it is out. I am sure he must have seen the episodes of Bigg Boss and now I don't know how he will react. He always wanted to keep our marriage a secret for a lot of reasons. But at the same time, I don't know if we'll ever divorce each other. Let's see what life has in store for me."
On the show, Rakhi had revealed how she found out that Ritesh was a married man with a child after they had already tied the knot. Last week, comedian Bharti S, who entered the house with husband Haarsh Limbachiyaa, said that she has seen Ritesh on a video call, which Rakhi confirmed.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.
- Kapil Sharma had shared a video of his one-year-old daughter Anayra, dancing to a Honey Singh song, on his Instagram Stories.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.
- As they plan a small and sweet celebration for their third wedding anniversary on Thursday, Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao talk about seeking help from a marriage counsellor.
- In a viral video, Rahul Vaidya of Bigg Boss 14 is seen narrating an incident about how he met Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan at a city lounge and how the singer was impressed by star kid's humility and patience.
- Aly Goni has posted a new photo with close friend and Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Jasmin Bhasin. Check it out here.
- Former Bigg Boss 14 contestant Kavita Kaushik has shared screenshots of the abusive messages she received on social media. "Call them out! Expose them!" Kavita wrote.
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.