Bigg Boss 14: Arshi Khan says she doesn't 'want to be an entertainer of Rakhi Sawant's standard'
- Arshi Khan said that there are different kinds of entertainers in the world, and she doesn't want to be the sort of entertainer that her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Rakhi Sawant is.
Bigg Boss 14 contestant Arshi Khan said on the show that while she wants to be famous, she doesn't aspire to the sort of fame that her co-contestant, Rakhi Sawant, is known for.
Arshi made the comment on Monday's episode of Bigg Boss after Vikas Gupta said that she's coming across as Rakhi.
He said, “You wanted to become like Rakhi since childhood and now that you are with her in the same season, you have gone crazy. You would run after her entourage.”
She replied, “See in our film industry, alag alag darjo ke adaakara hote hai. But jo unka darja hai, wo mujhe nahi banna hai. (There are entertainers of various calibres in our industry. The type of entertainer that she is, I don’t want to be.) There are other artistes, who I admire. And Rakhi is not one of them.”
Both Rakhi and Arshi, however, are united by the fact that they've flirted with Abhinav Shukla during the course of the season. Last year, Arshi jokingly declared before the house, with Abhinav's wife, Rubina Dilaik present, “Abhinav is mine. Even if Rubina fights with me and asks me to look into her eyes, I am ready to do that but Abhinav is mine.”
Rakhi, meanwhile, wrote the words 'I love Abhinav' all over her body in a recent episode, much to the annoyance of Abhinav and Rubina. "Mera crazy love hai (This is my crazy love)," she said. "It is cheap entertainment, wo khud kharab dikhengi (She will make herself look bad)," Rubina said. Even Arshi warned Rakhi that she is distancing herself from Abhinav with such antics.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Rakhi Sawant's Bigg Boss 14 colleague Vikas Gupta met her mother Jaya Sawant and cheered her up ahead of her cancer operation.
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.