Bigg Boss 14: Devoleena Bhattacharjee objects to Salman Khan scolding Abhinav Shukla: ‘I don't agree with Salman sir'
Former Bigg Boss 13 contestant Devoleena Bhattacharjee has expressed her disagreement with one portion of Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar with Salman Khan that was aired Saturday. The host had scolded Abhinav Shukla for not supporting her wife and co-contestant Rubina Dilaik.
ALSO WATCH | Salman Khan says he ‘won’t celebrate birthday’, cuts a cake with paparazzi
Responding to the same, Devoleena tweeted Saturday night, “I dont agree with @BeingSalmanKhan sir. #AbhinavShukla has all the rights to put his http://Pov. It should be only him to decide whom to support and whom http://not. It was his POV..what is wrong in it? #BB14 Accha kar raha hai toh karne do usee.. @BiggBoss.”
When a fan asked why Abhinav never confronted anyone, Salman explained the question to Abhinav, adding that it is his habit to leave things mid-way. “Aisa lagta hai apko chor dene ki adat hai. Yaha tak ki apki wife ko jab sabse jada zaurrat thi, , emotionally. Apne sirf apna point of view rakha aur unko beech raste chor diya (You are habitual, you even left you wife mid-way when she needed you the most, emotionally. You simply put forth ypou views and walked away!),” Salman had said.
He had added, “We have seen, Aap dusro se Rubina ke liye ladte ho. Lekin akele me, apka sulook Rubina k liye sahi nahi jaa raha kuch dino se (You fight with others for her, but when you are alone, your behavior is not right with Rubina). You have been committing the same mistakes that she did previously. But, when she wants to make you understand things, you dismiss her rudely.”
Abhinav responded to the Bollywood star saying, “I am not perfect, sir. This is how I am. I sometimes talk rudely to my own people.” An angry Salman responded saying, “Is it ok to hurt your own? When I said ‘be a husband’, I did not want you to be bossy or dominating. Be a partner, protect her.” Even Rubina agreed with Salman that Abhinav has letting her down, and Abhinav also agreed. Salman closed the topic saying, “Abhinav! She is your wife, and you are on national TV.”
She also slammed Nikki Tamboli for her behaviour inside the house during her second stint. “Bahar akaar Popularity & Pyaar dekha...So maine scene palat diya i mean main palat gayee.. #bb14 @BiggBoss #misstamboli. So the fact is tamboli aap humesha jhundh mein hi rahi hai..akele khelne ki shamta nahi hai aap mein... #BB14 @BiggBoss,” Devoleena wrote in a series of tweets.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.