Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar written update day 102: Salman Khan scolds Rakhi Sawant, Nikki Tamboli, Abhinav Shukla, Son
Salman Khan decided to take a backseat allowed the audience to question the contestants on Saturday’s Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar. The episode began with Aly Goni telling Arshi Khan that it will be good for Sonali Phogat if she is the one to be voted out this week.
“I am not talking about myself (after being nominated, Sonali has been claiming that she likes Aly) but the way she is behaving with others. She is going overboard and I fear she may do something and causes losses for herself,” he said.
Salman then told Rakhi Sawant to not get carried away by the characters she plays on the show. He said, “You have been often told that you are an entertainer and there is a slight difference between entertainment and vulgarity. You crossed that limit. The audience may not know what we are talking about, but they can understand a limit was crossed.” Salman also said she must avoid such mistakes when Rakhi apologised and admitted it was a mistake.
One of the audience callers asked if Sonali’s love for Aly was fake or a part of her game. Sonali claimed it was not fake, but true. “Cannot label this as love, because then I would have gone to another level. And, I have often said I cannot cross certain limits. But it is true that I like him (Aly). Aly’s eyes intoxicating, much like your own, Salman sir!”
After joking that she could have also picked Eijaz Khan for her “love angle”, Salman also asked Sonali if she got inspired by Rakhi and Abhinav Shukla’s act of a love affair. Salman also slammed Sonali for threatening people in the house and scolded her for throwing food.
Nikki Tamboli was also at the receiving end of Salman’s wrath. He scolded her for being too rude and said he will be shocked if she wins the show, just by being rude.
Salman also took Abhinav to task for not standing up for his Rubina.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.