Bigg Boss 14 promo: Salman Khan asks Rubina Dilaik if Abhinav let her down, she says 'yes sir'
Host Salman Khan will scold Sonali Phogat on Saturday's Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar for her violent and irrational behaviour inside the house and he will also be seen chiding Abhinav Shukla for not being with his wife, Rubina Dilaik, when she needed him the most.
In a promo video, Salman tells Abhinav, "Abhinav! Jab aapki biwi ko apki sabse zada zarurat thi, tab apne beech raste chor diya. Apka salook Rubina ke saath sahi nahi ja raha aajkal (You ditched your wife mid-way, just when she needed you the most. Your behaviour with Rubina has not been on the right track for sometime now)."
He also asks, "Rubina, do you feel your husband is letting you down?" And she lowered her head, with tears in her eyes, and said, "Yes sir!" With a shocked face, Abhinav turned to Rubina.
Also Watch | 'You are provoked to fight with each other': Anup Jalota on Bigg Boss
A voice-over tells us that Salman will carry out the episode and his interaction on the basis of calls from the fans of the show. A Bigg Boss fan then asks Sonali Phogat if she lost her cool after being nominated, as she has been abusing and threatening people.
Sonali then faces the wrath of Salman as he asks her about the abusive word she used. Sonali repeated it, adding that Rubina dragged her daughter into it. Salman sternly tells Sonali that Rubina did not drag her child into the fight.
Next, Nikki says that Sonali is often threatening her, "Mere bande bahar dekh lenge (my people will see you outside)." An angry Salman asks, "Will you threaten people from outside? What will you do?" Sonali then shouted saying that she never made such threats. "Show me, whom have I threatened?" Salman then tells her that the footage has been aired.
Sonali says she does not agree that she threatened and Salman responds, "Apk manane ya na manane se kya hoga Sonali ji. Apki bhi bacchi dekh rahi hai show. Ye apke upar suit karta hai (Does not matter whether you agree to it or not. Even your child must be watching the show. Does all this suit on you)?"
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.