Bigg Boss 14 written update day 113: Vikas Gupta fights with Arshi Khan, Rubina Dilaik and Nikki Tamboli
The episode began as Aly Goni and Rubina got into an argument during the task and Abhinav Shukla intervened within no time. Soon, Abhinav also fought with Rubina, asking her to stay out of his fight with Aly. “I can sort it out with Aly. Do not come in between,” he said.
After the task ended, Vikas declared that no team could secure a single intact cycle leading to another ugly fight. Rubina had a fight with Vikas, claiming her team’s cycle was intact. Arshi and Aly also fought over the task results and so did Vikas and Nikki Tamboli.
Devoleena Bhattacharjee attacked Nikki during the fight and the Saath Nibhana Saathiya star also told Aly that Arshi is wrong in proving that Vikas wrong, even when he is right. Aly also told Arshi to avoid such unnecessary fights. “Do you have to fight with Vikas each time someone fights with him? I do not fight for anyone fighting with Abhinav,” Aly said.
Nikki also mentioned Vikas kissing people and Devoleena promptly backed him, and even gave him a peck on the cheek. However, Rubina claimed that Devoleena had told Arshi that she got uncomfortable when Vikas kissed her. “Abhi convenience k hisab se uski comfort level change ho gayi. Aa k abhi kiss bhi kr ke gayi (She is switching her comfort level as per her convenicne. She even kissed right now),” Rubina said. Vikas then called Devoleena and asked her to clarify. “I just said that he was fighting with me a moment ago and now, this he is kissing me,” Devoleena said. Vikas then declared that Rubina’s and Devoleena’s were two different versions of the conversation.
In the night, Rahul, Aly and Arshi discussed how Vikas exposed his own personal and family issues on the show. Rahul said he could not understand why Vikas did such a thing. Aly then told Arshi that she had been threatening to expose him. “So, he just thought if he speaks about it all himself, there will be nothing left for you to threaten and blackmail.”
Rahul added that it was wrong on Vikas’ part to name “so many people”. The episode ended with Arshi saying, “Mai bus itna janti hu ki jo apni ma ka nahi wo kisi ka nahi. Uski ma mere samne royi, to mera farz banta hai mai uski maa ka saath doon (All I know is someone who could not be loyal to his mother, cannot be loyal to anyone. His mom called me, cried in front of me, so it is my duty to support her).”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.