Bigg Boss 14 written update day 112: Vikas Gupta reveals he had debts of ₹1.8 crore
Tuesday’s episode of Bigg Boss 14 was an emotional one with Vikas Gupta crying and talking about all his personal issues – right from the person he was in relationship with, to the issues with his own family, brother and mother. He also revealed that he was under debts amounting to ₹1.8 crore.
The episode began Bigg Boss asking housemates to secure items from the bedroom area as it would soon be sealed for a task. They had just five minutes to get it all and they managed to take bedding, pillows, bed-sheets and more.
Next, Vikas and Arshi Khan started fighting and he claimed to have kept all “recordings” that she had sent. They named Shilpa, hinting at Shilpa Shinde (winner of Bigg Boss 11 when both Arshi and Vikas were also participants on Bigg Boss).
Devoleena Bhattacharjee was seen talking to Rahul Vaidya and saying, “Ek hota hai woman card, ek hota hai man card. Ye admi (Vikas) man card khelne aya hai (One is a woman card, the other one is a man card and this man is here to play the man card).” Vikas also claimed that he won’t play the reality show for wining the trophy anymore. “Now I will play to ensure my image is clean and good,” he declared.
Later, Arshi told Aabhinav Shukla that she felt bad when Vikas called her ‘wannabe Rakhi Sawant’, adding that it was only in retaliation that she called him a wannabe. A name was beeped out in the context, whenever Arshi or Vikas said it. Late at night, Vikas was sitting in the garden area and talking to Abhinav, Nikki Tamboli and Aly Goni. When Aly advised him that he should not go against his own mom, Vikas said, “Imagine the things I have gone through. My parents had clearly said ‘agar hum khule media k samne agar Arshi ka saath dete hain to Vikas ke property me hissa nahi le paenge’ (We will lose claim on Vikas’ property if we go against him in the media). I am sorry to be saying this, and God forbid, but normally kids do not go before parents!”
He also explained why he did not ‘pay’ for his mother’s treatment and why he asked her to leave his house. “There was this point when I had to sell my house and when I called my mother to talk about it, she just said ‘I am busy, on a trip, I will talk to you 10 days later’. It was then that I told them, ‘I am broke’ and I cannot bear the cost of their treatment. I asked them to sell our house in Dehradun, and instead of giving me my share, just use it for her treatment. I had no other option, I had loans amounting to ₹1.8 crore!”
Arshi and Devoleena again discussed how Vikas was not being intelligent as he talked about his personal issues. Devoleena claimed Vikas had lost it ever since the media interaction happened inside the Bigg Boss house. Arshi even cried as she said she felt bad that Rahul and Aly listened to all that Vikas had to say.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Rakhi Sawant's Bigg Boss 14 colleague Vikas Gupta met her mother Jaya Sawant and cheered her up ahead of her cancer operation.
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.