Bhumi Pednekar is all about flower-power this wedding season
After slaying the ethic game in Pati Patni Aur Woh, Bollywood diva Bhumi Pednekar has decoded the right way to nail glamourous ensembles for varied events. She has also been rocking some really mesmerising ethnic looks lately and giving us inspiration for the upcoming shaadi ka season. If you are also wondering what to wear to the next wedding you attend, head to her Instagram right now.
Bhumi was recently seen wearing a beautiful lehenga by the famous designer Manish Malhotra. The Bala actor donned an ethereal ivory lehenga that had intricate threadwork all over. Bhumi’s heavily embroidered choli had a plunging neckline and lightly puffed sleeves.
The lehenga also had matching floral work all across and her look was completed with a beautiful dupatta that had the same threadwork on the border. The 31-year-old redefined elegance in her outfit. To give her ensemble a regal twist, the actor accessorised it with a multi-coloured pearl drop chocker set and a pair of matching earrings.
Bhumi also opted for a dewy glam look. She was seen with an on-point eyeliner, mascara-clad eyelashes, pink blush and a glossy pink lip shade. She tied her wavy hair into a side-parted messy ponytail. Bhumi shared the picture on Instagram with the simple caption, “Pink and Pretty (sic).”
That was not all as Bhumi’s sister, Samiksha was also serving some major ethnic look goals in her velvet lehenga. Her choli had stunning golden embroidery paired with a gorgeous dupatta. She too accessorised her look with an emerald choker necklace and a statement bracelet.
On the work front, Bhumi Pednekar is gearing up for her upcoming film Durgamati which is all set to release on the OTT platform Amazon Prime on December 11. The film also stars Jisshu Sengupta, Mahie Gill and Arshad Warsi in lead roles.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- One of Priyanka Chopra's Work From Home looks garnered more attention than the rest. Her fans loved her dark copper coloured formal blouse which she accessorised with statement gold jewellery.
- For a recent photoshoot, Alaya F donned a gorgeous abstract print co-ord set and looked absolutely breathtaking in it. The actor added her own touch to the outfit by the way she styled it, we are taking notes.
- Silver kaliras and an off-white lehenga is what fashion designer Natasha Dalal opted to wear on her wedding day. The groom Varun Dhawan also twinned with his childhood sweetheart and wore a sherwani in the same colour. The couple of the hour looked like royalty on their special day.
- Watch: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja spills the beans on her 3 favourite hair care products for the times she wants to be 'romantic' or when she opts to be 'less fancy' in this ‘Vanity Vignettes’ video
- Hina Khan recently shared a video in which the actor gave extremely useful tips for improving the hair health especially during winter season. Get ready with your notepads and pen.
- After a short hiatus from social media, Bella Hadid made a return and penned a heartfelt note about mental health. "I am only here to be an instrument of peace and love," it read.
- For her recent outing in Dubai, Nora Fatehi opted to wear a stunning black velvet full-sleeved dress that also featured a thigh-high slit. The actor's gown is the epitome of modern luxury.
- From nerdy minimalist look to contemporary chic, The Girl on The Train actor Kirti Kulhari serves a slew of fashionable styles that are a must-have for this year's Spring-Summer wardrobe
- The fashionista and fitness freak Sara Ali Khan has been sharing some picturesque views from the Maldives and serving us with bookmark-worthy holiday fashion. Her latest pictures in a sustainable monokini are no different.
- From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style during the promotions of The White Tiger and the fashionista in us is inspired
- Looking for an impactful yet comfortable occasion wear? Check out Kajol’s luxe boho look in Netflix release Tribhanga, donning a multicoloured chiffon cape with sleeves, to channel the modern global woman vibe while staying true to the heritage