Dussehra 2017: Look your best with this easy, practical step-by-step make-up guide
Here are some expert tips that’ll help you shine at any festive gathering.fashion and trends Updated: Sep 29, 2017 16:38 IST
The festive season brings a lot of joy, presents and delicious food with it. It’s also the time to wear the most stylish clothes and put your best foot forward. While you know you are going to have a blast, get your game on point in terms of skin and beauty trends. Krystle D’Souza, Pond’s Brand Ambassador, gives five easy tips to get ready for Dussehra:
* Step 1: Prep the skin: Prep your skin with a good BB cream for a light and non-oily texture. The BB cream lightens your skin and spots from within, allowing your skin to breathe and you to look fabulous! It’s best to use on the go, you can easily fit it in your purse for quick touch ups throughout the day!
* Step 2: Add the touch of drama to the eyes: Whether it is a winged eye or just a lot of kohl around the corners, the kajal pencil is your best friend. Outline in such a way to make the eyes appear bold and gorgeous!
* Step 3: Blush much?: It’s the festive season after all so why not add a little shimmer in your life? Use a little dust of the blush to accentuate the cheekbones and bring out your best features.
* Step 4: Perfect the pout: Choose a bold red lip to add to the festive chirpiness, however if you feel that is too much you can never really go wrong with a light pink lipstick.
* Step 5: Touch of tradition: A big round ‘bindi’ is the last and final touch to complete the traditional Bengali look to get you camera and occasion ready!
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Sep 29, 2017 16:37 IST