Malaika Arora turns up the heat in coral Ziad Nakad gown, Bvlgari Serpenti inspired necklace
Malaika Arora keeps treating fans with gorgeous outfits, perfect yoga poses and occasional sneak peaks into her personal life. The 47-year-old recently returned from a trip to Dharamsala with beau Arjun Kapoor, best friend Kareena Kapoor Khan, who came along with husband Saif Ali Khan and son Taimur Ali Khan. Malaika got back to the grind and started work as soon as she returned to Mumbai from her trip, and has been dropping one hot look after the other and breathing new life into our Instagram feeds. In recent posts by Malaika’s stylist Maneka Harisinghani, the diva is looking as sultry as ever in a gorgeous coral-coloured sequinned gown that almost resembles a blooming flower given the unique structure of the bodice. Malaika wore the stunning ensemble by Ziad Nakad for the Grand Finale episode of India’s Best Dancer, she posed against a matching backdrop, her long hair cascading down her back. The gown from Nakad’s Atlantis, Spring Summer Couture Collection 2020 was showcased at Paris Fashion Week, and featured intricate sequin work, cap sleeves, a plunging neckline and thigh-high slit, all elements that are often spotted on Malaika.
Malaika wore minimal make-up, sporting nude lipstick, subtle rouge and dramatic eyeliner to complete her look. As for accessories, Malaika sported gorgeous rings and bracelets that were attributed to Ambrus Jewels and Renu Oberoi Luxury Jewellery by Maneka in the picture caption. However, it was the serpent like necklace that adorned Malaika’s delicate neck that caught our eye given its stark resemblance to Bvlgari’s famous serpentine design, however since Bvlgari wasn’t mentioned by the stylist in her caption, one has got to assume the design is heavily inspired by the Italian brand’s signature design. On reaching out to Renu Oberoi Luxury Jewellery, they clarified the piece wasn’t theirs. As for Maneka, it appeared she didn’t receive our queries regarding the same. Copy or not, Malaika still managed to look like a stunner.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Hina Khan recently shared a video in which the actor gave extremely useful tips for improving the hair health especially during winter season. Get ready with your notepads and pen.
- After a short hiatus from social media, Bella Hadid made a return and penned a heartfelt note about mental health. "I am only here to be an instrument of peace and love," it read.
- For her recent outing in Dubai, Nora Fatehi opted to wear a stunning black velvet full-sleeved dress that also featured a thigh-high slit. The actor's gown is the epitome of modern luxury.
- From nerdy minimalist look to contemporary chic, The Girl on The Train actor Kirti Kulhari serves a slew of fashionable styles that are a must-have for this year's Spring-Summer wardrobe
- The fashionista and fitness freak Sara Ali Khan has been sharing some picturesque views from the Maldives and serving us with bookmark-worthy holiday fashion. Her latest pictures in a sustainable monokini are no different.
- From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style during the promotions of The White Tiger and the fashionista in us is inspired
- Looking for an impactful yet comfortable occasion wear? Check out Kajol’s luxe boho look in Netflix release Tribhanga, donning a multicoloured chiffon cape with sleeves, to channel the modern global woman vibe while staying true to the heritage
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared her quick and easy to do makeup look that she sticks to for all the video calls. The actor is currently extremely busy promoting her upcoming film and her autobiography, online.