Ram Charan raises the bar of fashion goals at Niharika Konidela and Chaitanya JV’s Udaipur wedding
South sensation and Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy actor Niharika Konidela tied the knot with Hyderabad-based techie Chaitanya JV at Udaivilas Palace on Wednesday and the dazzling Udaipur wedding was attended by stars Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Allu Sirish who are also the bride’s cousins. Making heads turn with his dapper look, Ram Charan stole all the limelight at last night sangeet ceremony and the fashion police cannot keep calm.
In the flood of pictures that took the Internet by storm, Ram was seen donning a custom draped kurta and jacket by the fashion label Antar-Agni and paired his look with black Louis Vuitton sneakers. The cotton silk kurta featured an asymmetrical hem and we can’t help but point out the fashion inspiration to men who have their finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this wedding season.
While the black jacket featured layered detailing, the grey kurta was paired with grey pants making the actor look effortlessly regal.
Check out Ram Charan’s fashionable look at Niharika’s wedding ceremony here:
Ram even shared a slew of pictures from the sangeet night on his Instagram handle. From dancing his heart out to posing with the soon-to-be married couple, the happy pictures were enough to set fans on frenzy.
Brothers of Nagendra Babu and superstars of South cinema, Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan are Niharika’s uncles who too attended the wedding gala along with Varun Tej apart from Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Allu Sirish.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shilpa Shetty is currently holidaying in the Maldives and giving us sartorial goals. The fashionista recently wore a gorgeous pink and yellow pleated saree dress worth ₹25k and looked absolutely fantastic.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, who are expecting their second child together, made a surprise appearance at a recent virtual event. It was her gorgeous citrus print summer dress that stole the show.
- Bipasha Basu floods the Internet with sultry pictures straight from the Maldives beach in a black bikini layered with a barely buttoned-down cinnamon blue and ivory striped silk shirt dress which is a closet must-have for a summer or fall day | Check pictures and fashion cues inside
- Hello sunshine: Gauahar Khan adds all the missing beauty to our day with her ravishing pictures in a mesmerising mustard lehenga set with gota korpatti embroidery and we guess we have already found our fashion hero to take style cues from, for the next ethnic event this Spring
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra flaunts her summer body at the Maldives in a sultry leopard-print bikini and the Internet can’t keep calm, recreates her own filmy ‘shut up and bounce’ moment | Watch