See ‘the everyday superstar’ Sushant Singh Rajput spreading smiles on latest mag cover
All set to spread madness with his upcoming feature ‘Chhichhore’, Sushant Singh Rajput is here in his ‘all smiles’ version on the cover of Man’s World magazine’s latest issue.
No fashion can beat a smile and proving the same is Sushant on the cover exuding fun vibes. Donning a bomber jacket over a black chest printed tee paired with striped trousers, the actor’s look seems to be going well with the magazine’s cover story addressing him as ‘the everyday superstar’.
While he is seen flashing a big smile, the ‘MS Dhoni’ actor has accessorised the look with a chain bracelet and rings.
Sharing the look on his Instagram handle, the actor captioned, “All smiles.”
Him gracing the magazine cover comes ahead of the release of ‘Chhichhore’ where Sushant will be seen essaying the role of Anni, a boy scared to face girls.
This upcoming Nitesh Tiwari’s directorial is produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and will hit the theatres on August 30.
Apart from this, the actor is also gearing up for ‘Dil Bechara’, the remake of the popular Hollywood drama flick ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ where he is paired alongside ‘Rockstar’ fame Sanjana Sanghi.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.)
Follow more stories on Facebook and Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- One of Priyanka Chopra's Work From Home looks garnered more attention than the rest. Her fans loved her dark copper coloured formal blouse which she accessorised with statement gold jewellery.
- For a recent photoshoot, Alaya F donned a gorgeous abstract print co-ord set and looked absolutely breathtaking in it. The actor added her own touch to the outfit by the way she styled it, we are taking notes.
- Silver kaliras and an off-white lehenga is what fashion designer Natasha Dalal opted to wear on her wedding day. The groom Varun Dhawan also twinned with his childhood sweetheart and wore a sherwani in the same colour. The couple of the hour looked like royalty on their special day.
- Watch: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja spills the beans on her 3 favourite hair care products for the times she wants to be 'romantic' or when she opts to be 'less fancy' in this ‘Vanity Vignettes’ video
- Hina Khan recently shared a video in which the actor gave extremely useful tips for improving the hair health especially during winter season. Get ready with your notepads and pen.
- After a short hiatus from social media, Bella Hadid made a return and penned a heartfelt note about mental health. "I am only here to be an instrument of peace and love," it read.
- For her recent outing in Dubai, Nora Fatehi opted to wear a stunning black velvet full-sleeved dress that also featured a thigh-high slit. The actor's gown is the epitome of modern luxury.
- From nerdy minimalist look to contemporary chic, The Girl on The Train actor Kirti Kulhari serves a slew of fashionable styles that are a must-have for this year's Spring-Summer wardrobe
- The fashionista and fitness freak Sara Ali Khan has been sharing some picturesque views from the Maldives and serving us with bookmark-worthy holiday fashion. Her latest pictures in a sustainable monokini are no different.
- From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style during the promotions of The White Tiger and the fashionista in us is inspired