Floral tea can help in weight loss, here are 5 DIY blends for you
Floral tea packs in numerous health benefits of flowers, and can help with weight loss, reduce stress, and delay the process of ageing. Here are 5 blends that you need to try.fitness Updated: Aug 30, 2018 12:41 IST
If you are tea lover, then you must experiment with floral tea blends. They pack in the benefits of flowers and can relieve stress, help in weight loss, boost immunity, and alleviate menstrual cramps. As an added bonus, they make your tea Instagrammable as well.
Making floral tea is not complicated either. All you have to do is to pick fully grown flowers when they are in full bloom, and after washing them thoroughly, add them to boiling water and tea.
Here are 5 DIY tea blends to make at home and their health benefits:
* Rose buds: Rose buds taste good and can alleviate menstrual cramps. They are also rich in vitamin C, which can help you beat a cold and enjoy good skin and hair. It also improves digestion, relieves stress and fights urinary tract infections.
Finally bought some Butterfly Pea Tea, so the first thing I did was make a syrup and use it in a cocktail! Magic 🦋✨ ✨ ✨ ‘BUTTERFLY PEA TEA’ 60ml Gin @thebotanistgin 15ml Elderflower Liqueur @stgermaindrinks 15ml Crème de Violette @giffard_liqueurs_syrups 30ml Fresh Lemon Juice 20ml Homemade Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Syrup Lavender Bitters Garnish with Fresh Lavender 🦋💙💜 #whatsmarisadrinking #thecocktaildreamteam #butterflypeaflower #butterflypeatea #gin#ginstagram#ginspiration #gc#goldcoast#broadbeach#imbibe#libations#liqpic#homebar#mixology#mixologyart#instadrinks #drinkpic#drinkart#drinkporn#cocktails🍹 #cocktailtime #cocktailart#cocktailporn#cocktailrecipe#craftcocktail #cocktailculture #cocktailphotography
* Butterfly pea:The butterfly pea flower can help you lose weight and lower cholesterol levels. It is also rich in antioxidants and prevents skin ageing.
* Lavender: Lavender is good for digestion and can reduce convulsions and spasms.
* Chrysanthemum: Chrysanthemum contains B carotene which gets converted to vitamin A in the liver. It can boost your immunity and slow down the process of ageing. It also acts as a coolant and can relieve fever and heat stroke.
* Jasmine: Jasmine is an immune booster, can keep diabetes at bay, and reduces risk of heart attack. It is also a natural muscle pain reliever and alleviates stress.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Aug 30, 2018 12:38 IST