Yogi Adityanath to launch 'Abhyudaya' scheme today: All you need to know
Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath will on Monday launch the Abhyudaya scheme to start free-of-cost coaching centres in the state. The event is likely to begin at 10 am.
The scheme aims to provide assistance to all such students who want to prepare for these exams but are unable to do due to their financial status.
The coaching centres will be first set up at the divisional level and then at the district level in the second phase.
Here's everything you need to know about the Abhudaya scheme:
- The free-of-cost coaching institutes will start functioning from 'Basant Panchami' (February 16), the day of worship to the goddess of learning, Saraswati.
- Under the scheme, the students will be able to attend offline classes and will also get online study material.
- The coaching will also involve provision of direct counselling by senior IAS, IPS and PCS officers for the aspirants.
- In case of examinations like the National Defence Academy (NDA) and combined Defence Services (CDS), thorough training will be given by principals of Sainik Schools in UP.
- There will also be separate classes for NEET and Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for admission into the prestigious IITs. All the lectures and complete study material covering the entire syllabus of various examinations will be made available online.
- For better guidance, the state government will also organise doubt solving sessions to help candidates choose the best field for them. It will be accompanied by discussions with experts as guest lecturers.
*Adityanath had announced the launch of the scheme on January 24, the statehood day of Uttar Pradesh. "The coaching centres will give a new platform to youths and motivate them to scale new heights," he had said.